Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One Question

One question goes through my mind when I read a few of the other blogs and emails people are sending me that quote what some people are saying. Is your desire and need to hate and to be right greater than your desire and need to know the real truth?

We sat on quite a bit of this information for quite awhile and took great abuse from several sites and many people. We did not come out with this information to get high fives and pats on the back. Many days I said, let's just let it go. But this woman just did not stop. I felt she was becoming out of control. I also felt our evidence was solid.

A side note on the IP address that everyone is ripping apart. I have pages and pages of documentation. It is on both the sitemeter and the statcounter. Same IP address. I am not going to go into anymore detail on this other than it is safely put away.

I also apologize for turning off the anonymous comment section without notification, but I think you realize why we did that. How many times can you be called "a cold hearted bitch" or be told "that there is a special place in hell for you."